At Challenger Aviation, we can handle all of your corporate aircraft maintenance needs. From routine maintenance checks to complete inspections, our team of highly-skilled technicians have a wide-variety of experience with a multitude of airframes.
FAA Certified Repair Station
Challenger Aviation has received its Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair station certificate, designating our Repair Station Number as 98TR084D. We have the tools and the manpower to get the job done on various airframes, and our willingness to do whatever it takes sets us apart. We are located at Houston’s Hobby Airport, ready to deploy to anywhere we are needed in a short timeframe. Documentation regarding the repair station includes:
- Issuance and Applicability
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Ratings and Limitations
- Designated Persons
- Electronic/Digital Recordkeeping System
- Antidrug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program
- Work to be Performed at a Place Other Than the Repair Station Fixed Location(s)
- Controlled Capabilities Document
- Air Agency Certificate
At Challenger Aviation, our FAA-approved RVSM maintenance program addresses the issues set forth by the RVSM regulations, including:
- Current, calibrated RVSM test equipment
- Personnel trained in the use of specialized RVSM test equipment
- Acceptable shop and line maintenance practices
- Test equipment tailored to specific aircraft manufacturers
Challenger Aviation’s team of professionals will ensure your RVSM aircraft is fully-inspected and can safely fly in the RVSM airspace. Contact us today for more information.
Mobile Service Units
Mobile Service Units (MSUs) are changing the way corporate aircraft are maintained. Our MSU truck range reaches long distances across Texas. Our service areas for our MSU trucks include the following cities, as well as the areas in between:
- San Antonio
Our MSUs allow us to deploy from our headquarters in Houston to meet with our clients face-to-face and address their aviation maintenance and repair needs. Call us today to see how our MSU technicians can deploy to serve your corporate aviation needs.
With combined experience topping more than 30 years, we have expertly-trained technicians on site available for troubleshooting, repair and inspection. Challenger Aviation maintains test equipment to assist you with your avionics repair requirements.